[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan De Graeve - M0n0wall <m0n0wall at esstec dot be>
 To:  Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie <amaury at linuxfr dot org>
 Cc:  Luke Fahey <luke at advance dot on dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive portal Download Usage
 Date:  Tue, 19 May 2009 21:06:11 +0200
In fact, m0n0wall does count per-user traffic consumption.

But it doesn't disconnect users if they go over the limit.

If you have a radius setup, use 1 minute reauthentication in combination
with traffic counting on the radius. It will disconnect the user more or
less when it reached the download limit.