[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark IT - Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  "Jewell, Michael" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] console over modem?
 Date:  Fri, 22 May 2009 18:39:48 +1000
G'day Mike,

Actually, with properly balanced audio, you ground both ends.  (I happen to be a sound engineer and
have wired a few cables and studios in my day...)

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

     Microsoft SBSC PAL (Australia) http://www.sbscpal.com/

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd  ::  ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT