[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Watchguard SOHO 6tc IPSEC connection from monowall
 Date:  Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:46:21 -0500
I once had a working IPSEC tunnel from Monowall to a Watchguard SOHO6tc.
Now, I've lost it and can't seem to recreate it.  Anyone have pointers
or a working config to post?  I'd be especially interested in connecting
from a dynamically assigned mono to a static watchguard, but could make
do with a static to static tunnel.

I seem to remember that my working config from so long ago had the
monowall emulate a mobile user vpn client, but I am getting old and may
not be remembering that correctly.  Any assistance whatever would be
greatly appreciated.  My searches have turned up nothing of real use.

Jason Collins