[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Burgess <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] NAT - port forwarding from the non-WAN subnet]
 Date:  Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:26:58 -0600
On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Lyle Giese<lyle at lcrcomputer dot net> wrote:

> I keep hitting reply and it does not go to the list with Thunderbird..
>
> Sorry.

That's how the list is set up. You have to hit reply-all, then
optionally delete the individual you are replying to.

I think you need to set up a static route for your host machines. I'm
thinking if their routing table shows them on a public subnet with the
cisco as default gateway, then any packet destined to a private subnet
will not match any routes in the routing table and thus be routed to
that gateway. I'm surprised you can even ping the printers on m0n0's
LAN, unless you have added routes to your hosts manually to find
m0n0's LAN.

Am I getting warm?

db