[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lyle Giese <lyle at lcrcomputer dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [Fwd: Re: [m0n0wall] NAT - port forwarding from the non-WAN subnet]
 Date:  Sun, 07 Jun 2009 09:36:04 -0500
First of all, I want to thank everyone that responded to me.  I know
that I sometimes have trouble verbalizing how things are, even when I
have a clear diagram of it in my head.

The firewall behavior was not making sense to me, so last night I blew
away the configuration in m0n0wall and started over.  It's working now
just like I thought it should.

I think I did not completely understand what and how the options under
NAT worked and messed them up.  How ICMP worked but not TCP or UDP is
beyond me.  But I am not going to go back and try to re-create my
issues<GRIN>!

Thanks,
Lyle