[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Francois Boulanger <francois dot boulanger at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multi-link PPPoE support in m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:37:13 -0400
Hello! I've made a few searches on the m0n0wall site, and with the exception
of a couple of mentions about MPD in the changelogs, I can't find any hard
info....

So here goes my question : Does m0n0wall support Multi-Link PPPoE (or
mlppp)? Namely, my interest would be to use mlppp on a single DSL line (my
provider supports and allows that)....

(If you're wondering why, here in Canada most if not all DSL providers use
Bell's network. And Bell has decided to throttle p2p traffic during peak
hours. The mlppp method apparently evades Bell's current bandwidth
throttling, hence the interest)

And, if Multi-link PPPoE over a single link works, is there a how-to?

Thanks!