[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Wayne Fiori <dev9null at gmail dot com>
 To:  melvin at sleepydragon dot net
 Cc:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SBC Integrated in Dell Server - Info?
 Date:  Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:43:44 -0700
Search on "single board computer pci" or "single board computer
pc/104" and you'll find vendors that make stuff similar. That is, it
fits into a PCI slot (double width for the cooling fans) and has all
the I/O connectors available through the PCI face.

I had an ISA version of this eons ago, but the keyboard and serial
ports were on the face plate. It was a 133MHz AMD K5 with 32MB RAM.
(woot)
--
=Wayne