[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Patrick Barber <pdjbarber at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Services: DHCP server buggy
 Date:  Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:24:04 +0100
It is a  known bug...i got caught with it, all that can be suggested is
revert back to 1.3b15 and wait for 1.3b17 or 1.3? when ever it is due out

Patrick

Tobias Roth wrote:
> Hi
>
> When I click save on the "Services: DHCP server", it complains:
>
> The following input errors were detected:
>
>     * The field 'IPv6 Range begin' is required.
>     * The field 'IPv6 Range end' is required.
>

> I don't see these fields, and I don't use IPv6. This is Monowall 1.3b16.
>
> Thanks,
> Tobias

<regards>
	Patrick Barber
	email: patrick at fish dash face dot co dot uk
	sip://6870023 at sip2 dot plus dot net
	phone: 01332 650023
	IM:patrick at fish dash face dot co dot uk (MSN)
	skype: pdjbarber
	www.fish-face.co.uk
	Registered Linux User #332139

	<thought>
		Is the light at the end of the tunnel an on coming train?
	</thought>
</regards>