[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Heinrich Boeder <heinrich at security dash division dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Services: DHCP server buggy
 Date:  Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:09:34 +0200
Hi Tobias,

another option is to download the running m0n0wall config, edit the DHCP
part and upload it again. The DHCP part should look like this to enable
the DHCP Demon on the LAN interface:

<dhcpd>
        <lan>
            <range>
                <from>192.168.0.10</from>
                <to>192.168.0.100</to>
            </range>
            <enable/>
        </lan>
</dhcpd>

You have to put in your ranges of course :-)

Cheers,

Henry

--
"Security is just an illusion"

http://www.heinrichboeder.com

Patrick Barber schrieb:
> It is a  known bug...i got caught with it, all that can be suggested is
> revert back to 1.3b15 and wait for 1.3b17 or 1.3? when ever it is due out
>

> Patrick
>
> Tobias Roth wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> When I click save on the "Services: DHCP server", it complains:
>>
>> The following input errors were detected:
>>
>>     * The field 'IPv6 Range begin' is required.
>>     * The field 'IPv6 Range end' is required.
>>

>> I don't see these fields, and I don't use IPv6. This is Monowall 1.3b16.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tobias

-----
This message was scanned by the LM Networkx Mailsystem and is believed to be clean. Please contact
the Postmaster if you received this mail in error or if you think that it is spam.

LM Networkx Mailsystem