[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Performance 1.3b16 - Problems
 Date:  Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:52:49 +0200
I am also using a simple Compaq PC (pentium III - 600mhz, with 512MB RAM
and 512MB CF-Card)
Besides of issues when adding a VLAN and having DHCP issues onto ipv6,
everything else seems to run quite smooth (20mbit D / 1mbit U) (running
on cable)

Next month I'll be hopping over to an ADSL 4mbit/512kbit - don't know if
PPPoE will modify my performance (the available speed will do that
anyway - lol)

Can't tell that I notice a performance drop over the versions of
monowall... torrents go up to 2MB/sec (and I have a QoS rule in place
for my VOIP, which does adequately)...