[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Performance 1.3b16 - Problems
 Date:  Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:30:10 +0200
This is a compaq 2000 with 64 MB RAM on a PPOE line with not more than
1 Mbit since the line seems with 43, db "Dämpfung" very old. But it
works very well with the actual 1.235 version.

After changing there were really no surfing possible. It was worse
like a 56 Kbit Modem...

I especially tried to jump on the beta using the new
"ticketing"-features for...

Ralf