[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Performance 1.3b16 - Problems
 Date:  Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:36:11 +0100
Hi,

rh at ffpx dot de wrote:
> This is a compaq 2000 with 64 MB RAM on a PPOE line with not more than 1

> very well with the actual 1.235 version.
>
> After changing there were really no surfing possible. It was worse like
> a 56 Kbit Modem...
>
> I especially tried to jump on the beta using the new
> "ticketing"-features for...

If you are using advanced NAT then it could be the same issue that hit me:

http://forum.m0n0.ch/index.php?topic=2596

I wanted to move to 1.3 for the ability to filter incoming VPN traffic!
 In lieu of being able to filter the VPN on m0n0wall I now terminate the
VPN on my Cisco router and then I can filter the traffic in m0n0wall!

HTH,

Neil.