[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Performance 1.3b16 - Problems
 Date:  Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:19:22 +0200
Hi Neil,

thanks for Your reply! - NO i didnt change anything on NAT but I
enabled the "captive-portal"

I generated some tickets and stopped some sites I didnt want that my
daugther surfes on it.

I am sorry because I cant make to much tests, because in the moment
Internet ist down I have the whole family on the neck...;-)

Bye Ralf