[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Frequent changes of DSL-IP-Adress
 Date:  Thu, 09 Jul 2009 01:21:26 +0200
Hi,

since some days I am troubbled from the often changing of my IP-Adress
what disturbes some Web-Applications, fixing for security-reasons  the
IP-Addr.

First I guessed that the enabling the "traffic-shaper" could be the
reason of. But I disabled it now and problens remains...!

I am running the actual stable version and had never before these problems

Is this now a problem of my provider or could it be also a problem of M0N0??

Thanks in advance for Your reply

Ralf

Here some messages of the horde-Application:

Letzte Anmeldung: Mi 08 Jul 2009 01:24:07 CEST von
dslb-084-057-143-174.pools.arcor-ip.net

Letzte Anmeldung: Mi 08 Jul 2009 22:42:38 CEST von
dslb-084-057-165-016.pools.arcor-ip.net

dslb-084-057-137-081.pools.arcor-ip.net

Letzte Anmeldung: Do 09 Jul 2009 00:59:25 CEST von
dslb-084-057-161-044.pools.arcor-ip.net

Letzte Anmeldung: Do 09 Jul 2009 01:05:31 CEST von
dslb-084-057-173-079.pools.arcor-ip.net

dslb-084-057-186-176.pools.arcor-ip.net