[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Cheyenne Deal <deal dot cheyenne at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Pre-configured m0n0wall boxes
 Date:  Wed, 8 Jul 2009 23:23:30 -0500
I am wondering if anyone would be interested in any pre-configured m0n0wall
boxes I would be selling. The hardware is a Nokia IP530, 700MHz Intel
Processor, 4x 10/100 Integrated Ethernet, 3x cPCI Slots. The installation
would be on a 512 MB Industrial CF Card. I would have any m0n0wall version
available to preinstalled and ready to use. I am willing to ship
internationally for anyone interested. The price is $50 a box plus shipping.
Any questions you are free to contact me off list.

Thanks,
Cheyenne