[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FirmWare Alchemy 1.0 for router WRT54G
 Date:  Thu, 9 Jul 2009 22:10:30 -0500 (CDT)
----- "Juan Carlos Ceron Leal" <jccleal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> its for one proyect name captive portal with wirelles router linksys
> wrt54g,
>

> the mOnOwall captive portal is filtering acces via wrtg54g wirelees
> router
>

> *you are clueless   ???*
>

> Thank's

Just because you're using m0n0wall with "item x" it does not mean you are free to post here about
it. I use m0n0wall with Cisco switches, Mikrotik wireless gear, ethernet cables from Monoprice, and
UPS's by Cyberpower or Belkin. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I can post all about those items to this
list just because they're part of a system working with m0n0wall.

At any rate, maybe this is helpful:  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=alchemy+firmware+download

You're welcome.