[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jessica Aguilar" <jaguilar at skyriver dot net>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] ARP errors
 Date:  Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:30:48 -0700
I have the soekris lan port goes to a dell POE switch port  24 then I
have 5 AP's connected to port 1 thru 5.

Users connect via wireless to LAN . Monowall is the dhcp server.

I monitor all devices via snmp and access via web doing port forwarding.

I tried also replacing the switch but it work for a while then start
happening again.  I use to have a soekris 4801 so I also replace that
one with the bigger one just in case but still happening.

Let me know if you need something else,

Thank you,

Jessica