[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dexter Filmore <Dexter dot Filmore at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Where do I set another DNS server? off topic
 Date:  Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:01:27 +0200
Am Samstag, 11. Juli 2009 18:36:56 schrieb Mike Nichols:
> you do need to be educated enough about networking to be able to drive.

You need to acquire sufficient nettiquette to post on mailing lists.

Spare me your attitude bullshit in the future and learn to read unless you
wanna continue dancing in the reign of those who didn't understand what I
wanted in the first place which is possibly so simple that you and your
zealot friends who should go out and mingle with real people more often
develope a sense for sociology. Thanks. Bye.