[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark IT - Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkIT dot com dot au>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Where do I set another DNS server? off topic
 Date:  Sun, 12 Jul 2009 09:13:58 +1000
G'day Dexter,

"Bye".  The only part of that tirade that would really be welcome from this community.

Your leaving this community, with an attitude as you seem to have from this posting, will most
definitely be welcome.  Michael was simply trying to help and you berated him for not understanding
your question.  That's because your initial post, whilst maybe crystal clear in your own mind, was
definitely not as clear to those of us in the fortunate position of not being you.

I wish you well in the future with whichever product other than m0n0wall you choose.

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd  ::  ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT