[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harbert Reilink <harbert at orangebox dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Where do I set another DNS =?UTF-8?Q?server=3F=20off=20top?= =?UTF-8?Q?ic?=
 Date:  Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:25:49 -0300
I'm glad it worked out for you as well as it does for me.
You do not need an own DNS server, you can also add a 3rd one from outside,
for instance 1 from your ISP.
I have done that a while myself, until I installed a DNS server inside.

If you want to have a DNS inside M0n0, maybe you can better look at
pfSense, there you can have one integrated.

greetz
Harbert