[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Flugstad'" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] CMI
 Date:  Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:49:07 +0300
I don't advice you to use CMI for a different version that it was designed
for, I did use it before on b13 image or it was b11 I don't remember, and I
lost configuration. After I committed configuration change.
Any way CMI is very useful when working, it is made for easy manage several
m0n0wall devices from single interface.