[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Cheyenne Deal <deal dot cheyenne at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Pre-configured m0n0wall/pfsense boxes
 Date:  Fri, 31 Jul 2009 03:38:29 -0500
I have a number of pre-configured m0n0wall and pfSense firewalls up for sale
and I would like to offer them up to everyone on the list. I have m0n0wall
v1.235 and pfSense v1.2.2 as the current versions as of this email.
They are all Nokia boxes, the IP330, the IP440, and the IP530.
The IP330
-AMD K62 533MHz
-256mb RAM
-3x 10/100 Ethernet interfaces
-1x cPCI Slot

The IP440
-Intel P3 600MHz
-256mb RAM
*Upgradeable upon request
-4x 10/100 Ethernet Interfaces
*Upgradeable upon request
-VGA Video Output
-Additional hardware/OS available

The IP530
-Intel P3 700MHz
-256mb RAM
*Upgradeable upon request
-4x 10/100 Ethernet Interfaces
*Upgradeable upon request

I have cPCI and PCI Ethernet cards that are compatible with the units. They
are all 4x 10/100 Ethernet Interfaces

The IP330 is $30 each plus shipping
The IP440 is $75 each plus shipping
The IP530 is $50 each plus shipping
I only take payment via PayPal and I can configure it before I send it out
to your liking.

Thanks,
Cheyenne