[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Andy Hofstee" <andyhofstee at gmx dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wan DHCP
 Date:  Tue, 4 Aug 2009 18:01:05 +0800
Good day,
I am using m0n0 1.3b since about 7 month without any problem's. I have a
cable modem (CTV).
Now I have one with the WAN. I am running the WAN in DHCP an I always
get the IP assigned by my ISP.
Suddenly I do not get any IP from my ISP anymore. Only the DNS is
getting assigned.
I followed according to the handbook trouble- shooting chapter
which did not any good.
Any way I thought my ISP is having a problem, bud first I tried with my
old router (D-link), and surplice, this on is working fine. The only
difference is I am getting now the IP assigned by the ISP.
Now I am pretty much convicted, that the problem is on my side (m0m0).
Has any one a idea what the problem could be?
Thank's for your reply
Best Regards