[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andy Hofstee" <andyhofstee at gmx dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wan DHCP
 Date:  Tue, 4 Aug 2009 18:01:05 +0800
Good day,

I am using m0n0 1.3b since about 7 month without any problem's. I have a
cable modem (CTV).

Now I have one with the WAN. I am running the WAN in DHCP an I always
get the IP 192.168.2.42 assigned by my ISP.

Suddenly I do not get any IP from my ISP anymore. Only the DNS is
getting assigned.

I followed according to the handbook trouble- shooting chapter 17.5.2.1
which did not any good.

Any way I thought my ISP is having a problem, bud first I tried with my
old router (D-link), and surplice, this on is working fine. The only
difference is I am getting now the IP 192.168.2.116 assigned by the ISP.

Now I am pretty much convicted, that the problem is on my side (m0m0).

Has any one a idea what the problem could be?

Thank's for your reply

Best Regards

Andy