[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marsh, Richard" <richard at cisltd dot com>
 To:  "Mono Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSEC X 2 WAN
 Date:  Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:42:48 +0100
Hi All,

Wondered if you could help me....

I have m0n0wall running in production with about 15 ipsec tunnels to branch offices all over the
country. I have installed multiwan firewalls at branch office end, and wondered if there is a way to
tell the Monowall that there is more than one public IP to terminate the ipsec tunnel on... I have a
leased line and an adsl at the clients end, so ideally I would like the Monowall to connect to the
wan ip of the leased line for the ipsec tunnel, but if it's down (like today) I would like it to
connect to the adsl (without me having to change wan IPs in the Monowall)... Is there secondary IP
or something I am missing.

Thanks for any help /advise.

Rich

Richard Marsh
BSc (Hons), MBCS, VCP, WCSP, VTSP

COMPUTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS LIMITED
Gainfield House, Gainfield
Faringdon
Oxfordshire
SN7 8QQ

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If

every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you do need to check this e-mail and any
attachments to it as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred
by way of this e-mail.