[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Charles Goldsmith <wokka at justfamily dot org>
 To:  "Marsh, Richard" <richard at cisltd dot com>
 Cc:  Mono Wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC X 2 WAN
 Date:  Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:24:27 -0500
I don't think there is a way Richard, a work around I use on other
equipment is a 2nd tunnel, and then a weighted route(s) pointing to
the 2nd tunnel for a backup network, unless you have a routing
protocol running :)

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Marsh, Richard<richard at cisltd dot com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Wondered if you could help me....
> I have m0n0wall running in production with about 15 ipsec tunnels to branch offices all over the
country. I have installed multiwan firewalls at branch office end, and wondered if there is a way to
tell the Monowall that there is more than one public IP to terminate the ipsec tunnel on... I have a
leased line and an adsl at the clients end, so ideally I would like the Monowall to connect to the
wan ip of the leased line for the ipsec tunnel, but if it's down (like today) I would like it to
connect to the adsl (without me having to change wan IPs in the Monowall)... Is there secondary IP
or something I am missing.
> Thanks for any help /advise.
> Rich
> Richard Marsh
> Gainfield House, Gainfield
> Faringdon
> Oxfordshire
> SN7 8QQ
> Tel:        01367 870 555
> Mob:     07970 097 446
> DDI:      01367 700 551
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the addressee.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. We make
every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you do need to check this e-mail and any
attachments to it as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred
by way of this e-mail.