[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Steve Thomas" <sthomas at consultant dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b17 released
 Date:  Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:08:10 -0500
I downloaded the embedded image and renamed it for the wrap, but got the
wrong image message
when doing the upgrade. This is going from 1.3b14 to the current image.

Double checked against my library of older images to be sure I got the
renamed filename correct.
File named "wrap-1.3b17.img" will not load.

Do I need to flash to a different rev and then flash the new one?