[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "GD Incorporation" <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Please help setting VPN over PPTP!!! I am dying here.
 Date:  Fri, 3 Jul 2009 01:10:10 +0700
Guys

I need major help on setting VPN via PPTP. So I set the setting right. I can
connect to the work, but I cannot access the PC behind firewall.

Basically this is the network settings:

Internet - ADSL Modem - m0n0wall with VPN over PPTP turned on - Office PC 1
(192.168.5.1)
                                                              - Office PC 2
(192.168.5.2)
                                                              - Office PC 3
(192.168.5.3)

I want to be able to access the office PC 1. I had WinVNC and remote control
turned on already, but after I connect to the VPN and try to access the PC 1
internal IP (192.168.5.1), windows said that the PC does not exists. Please
help.

Since I cannot attach the screen capture of my VPN settings on m0n0wall here
it is:
- Server Address: 192.168.0.6 --> I made this up, assuming that this is for
the client to acknowledge where the VPN server is.
- Remote address range 192.168.0.96 / 28

I also set the firewall rule for PPTP to allow pass.

All helps are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rendra