On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Chris Buechler<cbuechler at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Not for 1.3 unless something changes. Changing major FreeBSD versions
> inevitably opens up numerous other issues, and from off list developer
> discussions, Manuel doesn't have any interest in delaying 1.3 for an
> unknown amount of time to switch versions when it's otherwise ready to
> release. That's a sound position at this point IMO. The vr(4) fixes
> aren't easily back ported either.
> But, what we'll possibly see is a 7.x based 1.4 beta shortly after 1.3
> release, for those who want the vr(4) fixes and are willing to tempt
> fate of getting bitten by new issues with
> ipfilter/ipnat/ipfw/dummynet/etc. used in combination.
Ok Chris, tnx.
I just ask because I know many people are having issues with this.
PS Running pfsense on alix at a few projects now, it's doing great, kudo's!