[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b17 released
 Date:  Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:46:20 +0300
Is that mean I should edit xml file to appear like this >
	<dhcpd>
		<lan>
			<range>
				<from>10.10.1.1</from>
				<to>10.10.5.254</to>
			</range>
			<range>
				<from>10.10.11.1</from>
				<to>10.10.11.254</to>
			</range>
			<defaultleasetime>10000</defaultleasetime>
			<maxleasetime>15000</maxleasetime>
			<next-server/>
			<filename/>

And what about option subenet mask is It available in m0n0wall dhcp server ?

Regards,
Mohammed