[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jewell, Michael" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 To:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b17 released
 Date:  Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:26:23 -0400
If you aren't sure what you're doing in the config file, you can screw up
your m0n0 install.

I'm not exactly sure why you're trying to hand out 1500 IP's,  but if you
want to play in the config file directly, maybe you should read the
instructions...

http://m0n0.ch/wall/downloads/config.xml
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-hiddenopts.html

the only valid xml options that are not already in the config file are:
dhcpd/(if)/gateway
dhcpd/(if)/domain
dhcpd/(if)/dnsserver
dhcpd/(if)/next-server
dhcpd/(if)/filename

however, you have not listed a <dhcpd><opt[x]><enable/> section at all.  If
you don't specify it, it won't hand out DHCP.  You also don't have an

-Mike

Server.