[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b17 released
 Date:  Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:15:49 +0300
I have got an open wifi system connected to that m0n0wall. Allot of people
connecting actually not even 500 but I never put it in that way, I just hit
a number.

I agree with what you said, about available xml options.
Now the question is. What it needs to have the option subnet mask. To assign
a subnet mask for clients that does not match the LAN subnet which in my
case ,
LAN : 10.10.0.0/16
Option subnet 255.255.255.255
 Is there checks on m0n0wall to make sure that clients get same subnet as
LAN?
Or it is in writing dhcp with php? I am not sure I understand the whole
idea, but I am trying,.

Thanks
Mohammed.