[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b17 released
 Date:  Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:11:03 +0300
But I did try it under FreeBSD 6.4
With ISC DHCP Server 3.0
And I got 192.168.1.150/32 subnet with gateway 192.168.1.1
And it was working with no problem.
I know from the beginning that you cannot put different subnet than the
gateway's mask, but it seems, windows does not allow this, but it could be
assigned remotely via DHCP ,
Althout you can assign static route via DHCP ..

Regards,
Mohammed