[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Wolf <DFD555 at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possibility to log "Firewall stats" in a list, (kind of syslogging maybe)
 Date:  Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:19:43 +0200
Hi,

thanks for answer. I did it yet and am logging with Kiwi, but i dont get
any
information about the currently connections from IP-A to another IP and
Port
like in "Firewall states".

I have set all ticks on Diagnostics -> Logs -> Settings and have set IP
where
kiwi is installed. I get some informations but not that i want.
I do something false? I am sending the syslog to a PC in private Network.

Maybe i have to configure the Firewall for something else? Opening some
Ports?

Best regards
Wolf

--