[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Beta 1.3b18 released
 Date:  Sun, 16 Aug 2009 23:01:57 +0200
Hello,

beta 1.3b18, which fixes the IPsec error (missing readline library)
introduced with 1.3b17, is now available. I'll give this a couple of
weeks, and if no further significant issues are found, it will be re-
released as 1.3.

One more potential improvement before 1.3: the author of ipfilter has
released a patch today that should allow multiple PPTP/GRE streams to
the same destination IP address (e.g. multiple PPTP VPN clients behind
a m0n0wall connecting to the same server). I'll give it a try, and if
it works properly, integrate it into m0n0wall.

Downloads:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/beta.php

Regards,

Manuel