[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  henri <henri at stmargarets dot school dot nz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Paid Support Available?
 Date:  Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:41:32 -0400
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:51 PM, henri<henri at stmargarets dot school dot nz> wrote:
> Dear Monowall list,
>
> Is there any kind of paid support available for MonoWall?

Yes, though the site doesn't mention it yet (there never has been
considerable demand for m0n0wall support, but I'll have it updated
soon, and Manuel is going to list it on the m0n0wall site as the
official support provider), we also support m0n0wall under the pfSense
support subscriptions (usually you'll work directly with me, one of
the top two contributors to this project in its history).

If you just have a quick one off need, email me off list and I can
take care of you on a per-incident basis.