[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey at goldmark dot org>
 To:  Ralf Hesse <rh at ffpx dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Replace mini_httpd?
 Date:  Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:28:16 -0500
On Aug 17, 2009, at 5:53 PM, Ralf Hesse wrote:

> Is there no possibility to increase these kiddy 128 MB RAM??

I'm responsible for a few Soekris net4801s.  The RAM is soldered in.
If I wanted to run on a bigger, more flexible box, I would probably
use pfSense.

Now that I know that Safari doesn't send authentication headers with
uploads, I can use other browsers.  I'm happy with mini_httpd.  I
think that it would be wrong to bloat m0n0 just to cope with a broken
browser.

-j