[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christian Decker <decker dot christian at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal issues
 Date:  Fri, 21 Aug 2009 20:27:12 +0200
Hi all,

I've run into some problems wit my m0n0wall configuration. I wan't to be
able to authenticate users using the captive portal and a freeradius server
running on an internal server. The problem is that some of my users don't
even get to the login page, and even if they get that far, entering username
and password leads to an error about being unable to connect. On the
freeradius side (with full debugging output enabled) I don't see anything
happening, so my guess is that the auth request doesn't even get that far.
Any idea where to look next?

Regards,
Chris
--