[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey at goldmark dot org>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possibility to log "Firewall stats" in a list, (kind of syslogging maybe)
 Date:  Sun, 16 Aug 2009 20:45:49 -0500
On Aug 16, 2009, at 8:01 PM, Lee Sharp wrote:

> Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

>> The only other tool that I so is that submit reports to Dshield.org
>> daily using a modified version of the ipfilter2dshield script.
>
> Where is that?  I would love to submit to dshield...

There are some listed here:

   http://www.dshield.org/linux_clients.html#freebsd

What I'm using is my own modified version of

  dshield-freebsd.pl

   http://www.dshield.org/clients/dshield-freebsd.pl.txt

It looks like I gave the wrong name of the script in my previous
post.  Sorry if that led you astray.

My local modifications are really just about finding the log file, as
it has a new name every day with the way I've set up syslog-ng on my
syslog server.

Cheers,

-j