[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marsh, Richard" <richard at cisltd dot com>
 To:  "Fabian Aguirre" <fabian at linuxtoday dot biz>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN
 Date:  Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:46:17 +0100
Hi,

At a guess I would say, you either need to un tick the 'use default gateway on remote network tick
box on the properties of the pptp vpn' or you need to give them a dns server they can see, IE - one
on the remote LAN or one that is public such as 208.67.222.222..... hope that helps.

rich

Richard Marsh
BSc (Hons), MBCS, VCP, WCSP, VTSP

COMPUTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS LIMITED
Gainfield House, Gainfield
Faringdon
Oxfordshire
SN7 8QQ

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If

every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you do need to check this e-mail and any
attachments to it as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred
by way of this e-mail.