[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Mohammed Ismail'" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Workon.sh
 Date:  Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:11:17 +0200
Workon.sh is great I could not get it to run. but finally I figured out what
to be done.

1st I was on building from scratch but that show me how poor I am in many
things,

So after working on workon.sh

I mounted the image generic-pc-1.3b18.img and went to /etc/inc/services.inc
Line 195

And added this line,

option subnet-mask 255.255.255.255;

saved and exit the workon.sh

and via firmware I was able to upload the image with only warning of missing
digital signature.

After reboot I was assigned 255.255.255.255 subnet .

The solution was simple although I was thinking that I need php to wire
punch of php lines to activate the option in the xml file.

But I simply added the line with the default values. I guess.

This makes it permanent. Right! But I guess it fits me. :)

Thanks for the big effort developing m0n0wall system , Documentation and
providing editing tools.Free!