[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ath, bridge, and dhcp... am i missing something?
 Date:  Thu, 3 Sep 2009 01:36:32 -0400
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Joey Morin<joeymorin at gmail dot com> wrote:
> hello list,
>

> combinations of open/wep/wpa, channel, etc. that i've tried, but only when
> it is not bridged.
>
> however, i want to bridge it with LAN.
>

> dhcp seems to fail.

Does it work if you put a static IP on the client?

Also, browse to exec.php and run ifconfig, paste the output here or
email it to me.

There may be an issue with wireless bridging, there is part of the
code in pfSense that I didn't pull over in the wireless portion
related to bridging, but I don't think it affects 6.x so possibly not
an issue here. if_bridge doesn't like differing MTUs, but I think the
ath default changed to 2290 in 7.x, is 1500 in 6.x.