[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mohammed Ismail" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "'Mohammed Ismail'" <m dot ismael at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] FW: if_bridge
 Date:  Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:15:38 +0200
Chris Buechler wrote:
> That may be done at some point in the future (you're welcome to
> contribute it). For now, if it works just by loosening the input
> validation (I think it should), that allows the same thing since one
> of the interfaces will have an IP. I believe Lee said he would test
> that, I'll fix the input validation if it works that way.
===============
I did, but apparently I was lying... :)  I have had no time to test
squat, as I have been beat up by an Askozia project.  with my
vocabulary, the people next door must think sailors work here lately...
  In short, I may not get to it for a while.  Sorry...

			Lee
I was wondering is it possible. But as long as it works,
I hope that would be there in next release - other than 1.3 - as there were
no major changes to get 1.3 release out.
I know It is not easy because I don't know how to do it. Like I have no
knowledge in PHP. I am only aware of the FreeBSD system which I adore

Thanks.
Mohammed