[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michel Servaes <michel at mcmc dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SD MythTV, more CPU needed on FW?
 Date:  Tue, 08 Sep 2009 22:14:02 +0200
> WORKED:
> (LAN switch) <--> WRT54GL (OpenWRT Kamikaze r16206)
>       |               |
>  [MythTV Backend] [MythTV Client]
>

> Too choppy/jerky to watch:
> (LAN switch) <--> [M0n0wall] <--> WRT54GL (OpenWRT Kamikaze r16206)
>  [MythTV Backend]               [MythTV Client]

If I understand correctly, in your first setup there is NO monowall at
all ? What purpose has monowall in your setup ? (I'd suspect the captive
portal... did you try without captive portal)
What are both IP ranges, I'd suspect that both are a private range...
did you uncheck the "Block Private networks" option on the WAN side - if
so ?

Regards,
Michel