[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "van Ginderachter, Serge" <serge at vanginderachter dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT based on source IP?
 Date:  Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:50:14 +0200
2009/9/9 Patrick Lidstone <patrick at lidstone dot net>:
> I need to route incoming requests on a fixed port to different servers
> behind the firewall based on source IP. i.e.
>
> I need to route incoming requests from a known source IP on port X to server
> A on port Y, and requests from any other IP address on port X to server B on
> port Y.

You won't be able to do such a thing with plain monowall. For this to
work you need to write some advanced rules by hand, pf is very
powerfull and wil let you do that. I don't think adding manual rules
is a trivial thing to do within monowall.

--

     Met vriendelijke groet,

     Serge van Ginderachter

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
right." - Henry Ford