[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <adam at nellemann dot nu>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Congratulations for your Traffic shaper "manual" (alpha version)
 Date:
I have read your manual and I found it very useful!! Maybe it is not the
best neither the official one, but it is indeed the funniest we'll ever read
.. I just couldn't stop laughing as I read your Legal notice: "(...) We
furthermore retain the right to be drunk or otherwise intoxicated at any
given time as well as generally behaving stupid. (...)"

My congrats,

Cristian