[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  procha at volny dot cz
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  3 NIC how bridge ?
 Date:  Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:25:12 +0100 (CET)
Hi
I need help with 2 ore more interfaces on LAN. Each of used NIC
work ok as LAN interface. If I use OPT1 and bridge it to LAN it
doesn't work. After reboot computer on OPT1 get IP from DHCP but
I cant ping anywhere. I I try renew IP adress it doesn't work.

Second problem is more the 3 NIC on LAN side.I can bridge only
one NIC(OPT1) with LAN. How manage OPT2(3) to comunicate wit lan
? I want use it instead of switch on lan interface.

I have Cyrix233 with 32 MB RAM and NICs were found as
SIS0,EX0,EP0. I tryed versouns PB26 an 1.0.

--
Chces kilo? Tak pripoj kamose pres VOLNY.
Vice na http://studentpartner.volny.cz/