[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rob Tucker" <rtucker at decalmods dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall Ipsec VPN Capabilities.
 Date:  Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:12:08 -0500
I wanted to know if it would be possible to have several m0n0walls running on remote locations to
connect to 1 single m0n0wall located here through an ipsec tunnel. As far as I know this should be
done easily. I am familliar with the rules of not having overlapping ip ranges and such for the
private networks. Also how many could connect to 1 box? Is there any limit or is the limit based
soley on bandwidth and hardware? Thanks in advance.