[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Darth Moula" <darth underscore moula at atlas dot cz>
 To:  <procha at volny dot cz>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 3 NIC how bridge ?
 Date:  Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:17:34 +0100
Zdar,

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: procha at volny dot cz
  To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 7:25 AM
  Subject: [m0n0wall] 3 NIC how bridge ?

  Hi
  I need help with 2 ore more interfaces on LAN. Each of used NIC
  work ok as LAN interface. If I use OPT1 and bridge it to LAN it
  doesn't work. After reboot computer on OPT1 get IP from DHCP but
  I cant ping anywhere. I I try renew IP adress it doesn't work.

  Second problem is more the 3 NIC on LAN side.I can bridge only
  one NIC(OPT1) with LAN. How manage OPT2(3) to comunicate wit lan
  ? I want use it instead of switch on lan interface.

  I have Cyrix233 with 32 MB RAM and NICs were found as
  SIS0,EX0,EP0. I tryed versouns PB26 an 1.0.