[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Radoslaw Krupa" <aeon at tech dot us dot edu dot pl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <gr at redskycom dot net>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] TRAFFIC SHAPING AND P2P
 Date:  Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:01:41 +0100
There is a very good "manual" on traffic shapeing in M0n0 writen by Adam
Nellemann. His work could be very helpful in your case.
I'm using similar connection for a bit more users. Curently I'm using pb23
and I limited upload on high ports (1025-65563(or something like this)) and
is working good. Not perfectly yet but it's ok. for a while. I'm going to
move to m0n0 1.0 and it's more sofisticated shaper with ACK prioritizing.

Good luck with shapeing

Radek Krupa aka AeoN