[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Barry Murphy <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  Michael Iedema <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cant access m0n0 www
 Date:  Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:07:02 +1300
Even stranger, seems like my NAT has died as I can ping the m0n0wall LAN
interface but not the LAN interface.

Box specs are P100 64megs ram 64meg CF card.

Every time before I lost webGUI i was only doing average of 0.1 CPU usage.
Seeing as I cant get to the webGUI from either end, I cant tell where the
problem is, or refresh the NAT tables.

From external, I can ping the WAN address fine, very strange.

Barry